Friday, August 13, 2010

New Stage

Well, people always say "you wont be understood, unless you have become at once.." For me, this statement is true enough to be understood now. When you are young, mentality tend to be you and yourself. But when you have "upgraded" yourself to the parents level, there is not longer you and yourself but is baby and husbands' matter.

During this period of confinement, I realize even though you have tried your best to do something , in the end of the day everything just an unknown. You cant really predict what will be the outcome. Sometimes it really made me upset and demotivated. But once I look back, I saw my husband and mother-in-law. They are the one who are most struggle for me and the baby day and night. All the sudden, I feel so guilty and so stupid of thinking that I am the pithiest and never think about how lucky I am to have such family.

I really thankful for having you be by my side. To my dearest husband, Happy Birthday and I will love you as always!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BB mommy,

We would fight and strive together towards all the challenges in this stage. NO one can harm us, our family!!! Love you and bb always... =)

BB daddy